2-hour Private Walking Tour
- Explore the local street art, you’ll even see where Banksy once left his mark
- Be photographed at some of the most Instagram-worthy alleys and learn the stories behind them
- Enjoy a sustainably made coffee from one of Melbourne’s top roasters and learn about the city’s prominent coffee culture
- Walk through some of Melbourne’s hip shopping areas,
jam-packed with funky cafes, bars, restaurants, and boutiques
- Pass through the smaller arcades and alleys to discover ornate architectural wonders built from the profits of the Gold Rush
- Step inside a historic 19th-century tower in the middle of a mall
*’Priced from’ rate is in AUD based on 1 guest traveling alone.
ALL TOURS Include PHOTOS
While you can’t put a price on memories, a vacation photographer can cost upwards of $350 an hour, just for photos! On this tour you’ll get 10 professionally edited photos from your experience to remember your time in Melbourne …… at no extra cost.
- Bottled water will be provided for every guest
- Coffee tasting
- Your own private guide-ographer will escort you throughout the tour providing an unforgettably enjoyable experience. We’ll take the path least-traveled without missing the major sites, all while capturing your experience in a unique and fun way
- 10 professionally edited photos in a downloadable high-resolution online gallery will be sent within 5 days after your tour
Melbourne is often referred to as the cultural hubs of Australia. A place where foodies, art enthusiasts, and creatives are magnetically drawn to. On this 2-hour private walking tour, we’ll be exploring the city’s many cultural facets, from boutique shopping to internationally renowned street art and much more.
Your personal guide-ographer will escort you through secret alleys, away from the hustle and bustle of the tourist trail, where the street art scene has flourished in recent years.
Much of our time is spent under cover which makes this tour a great option for when the weather is not playing nice since we can easily escape the rain or heat.
You’ll meet your guide in true Melbourne fashion – under the Flinder’s Street Station steps. From here you will have a great view along the Yarra River and we’ll help point out our favorite spots to grab a bite or drink.
Once we leave Federation Square we’ll be diving deep into the nooks and crannies of Melbourne’s revitalized lanes, alleys, and arcades. Following this squiggly network of narrow passages, we’ll pass by art-filled walls with a grimy grungy feel and through high-end shopping arcades worthy of royalty.
There are many spectacular buildings scattered around Melbourne thanks to the influx of cash during the Gold Rush and we’ll take you into some of our favorites, stopping to grab a delicious coffee early on for that extra boost!
This itinerary is jammed full of eye-catching moments with lots of opportunities for us to snap a bunch of photos. At the end of this tour you’ll be left wondering how the last two hours flew by so quickly.
Hotel pickup and dropoff can be arranged for an additional fee. If you prefer to make your own way, we will meet under the famous clocks of Flinder’s Street Station and provide instructions on how to get there.
Your guide will work with you to set the pace giving you the flexibility to stop or rest where needed or push the pace and discover more. This tour is also suitable for wheelchairs and strollers so accessibility is not an issue.
Ready to get things started?