3-hour Private Walking Tour
- Visit the beautiful Carlton Gardens and learn about its important political history
- See some of the best examples of 19th-century architecture from the days of the Victorian Gold Rush
- Explore the many alleys filled with some of the best street art
- Wander through the ornate arcades and laneways that have made Melbourne a shopping hotspot
- Enjoy a sustainably made coffee from one of Melbourne’s top roasters
- Take a ride on one of Melbourne’s historic trams
*’Priced from’ rate is in AUD based on 1 guest traveling alone.
ALL TOURS Include PHOTOS
While you can’t put a price on memories, a vacation photographer can cost upwards of $350 an hour, just for photos! On this tour you’ll get 15 professionally edited photos from your experience to remember your time in Melbourne …… at no extra cost.
- Bottled water will be provided for every guest
- Coffee tasting
- Tram ride
- Your own private guide-ographer will escort you throughout the tour providing an unforgettably enjoyable experience. We’ll take the path least-traveled without missing the major sites, all while capturing your experience in a unique and fun way
- 15 professionally edited photos in a downloadable high-resolution online gallery will be sent within 5 days after your tour
If you’re visiting Melbourne on a stopover or just strapped for time, this is the tour for you! During this 3-hour tour, we’ll make our way through the heart of the city, stopping in at many of the top attractions but also making sure to leave the beaten path to discover the unknown treasures.
Your private guide will explain the fascinating history and escort you through the streets, alleys, and arcades of downtown Melbourne. We’ll see some of the most beautiful examples of street art including the famous Hosier Lane area.
Starting our journey at the Immigration Museum, we’ll visit the site that the first European settlers set foot and learn about the impact that had on the local indigenous people’s way of life. Here you will have a great view looking up the Yarra River and across to Southbank.
Next up, we step aboard a tram for a quick trip towards Federation Square and into the center of the arts district of Melbourne. After exploring some of the buildings around the square, we’ll begin to wind our way through the alleys, stepping inside to see some of the most colorful street art.
As we continue our exploration, we’ll stop in for a quick coffee, a must for anyone visiting or living in Melbourne. This will give us the boost of energy needed to power on through the central shopping district and on towards the Victorian State Library.
From here, we’ll pass by the old Melbourne Gaol, made famous by the bushranger – Ned Kelly. Continuing on, we’ll pass by some exquisite terrace homes and up into the lovely Carlton Gardens.
Depending on time, we’ll finish off the itinerary passing through Chinatown to the grand old buildings of Parliament House and the Old Treasury.
This tour is an excellent introduction to Melbourne and will leave you yearning for more. Your guide is there to help with recommendations on where to eat and assist with any questions you might have.
Hotel pickup and dropoff can be arranged for an additional fee. If you prefer to make your own way, we will provide you with an exact meeting point near the Immigration Museum and instructions how to get there.
Your guide will work with you to set the pace giving you the flexibility to stop or rest where needed or push the pace and discover more.
This tour is suitable for fold-up strollers but not wheelchairs as it includes a trip on the tram.
Ready to get things started?