3-hour Private Walking Tour
- Visit ruins of the Aztec Empire and hear about the gruesome sacrifices that took place
- See some of Diego Rivera’s best murals and learn about the intricate stories each piece depicts
- Explore the alleys of Centro Historico, packed full of juicy stories and tasty treats to eat
- Breathe in the aroma from the delicious street stalls selling tacos pastor
- Enjoy a coffee overlooking the majestic Bellas Artes, one of the best-known buildings in the city
- Sip on a shot of mezcal or tequila while a Mariachi Band serenades you
*’Priced from’ rate is in USD based on 1 guest traveling alone.
ALL TOURS Include PHOTOS
While you can’t put a price on memories, a vacation photographer can cost upwards of $350 an hour, just for photos! On this tour you’ll get 15 professionally edited photos from your experience to remember your time in Mexico City …… at no extra cost.
- Bottled water will be provided for every guest
- Sweets tasting
- Coffee (or comparable beverage)
- Mezcal or Tequila tasting (must show proof of age over 18)
- Transport from Bellas Artes to Garibaldi Plaza
- Mariachi Band private serenade – one song of choice
- Your own private guide-ographer will escort you throughout the tour providing an unforgettably enjoyable experience. We’ll take the path least-traveled without missing the major sites, all while capturing your experience in a unique and fun way
- 15 professionally edited photos in a downloadable high-resolution online gallery will be sent within 5 days after your tour
Hit the ground running when you arrive in Mexico City on this exciting journey through the heart of Centro Historico (the historic district).
Your private guide will explain the fascinating history and escort you safely through the streets, alleys, and plazas of this wonderfully vibrant area. We’ll see some of the most beautiful examples of architecture including the Metropolitan Cathedral, National Palace, House of Tiles, Postal Palace, and of course, Bellas Artes.
We’ll start at the Zocalo, or main plaza, where we’ll visit Templo Mayor, once a pillar of the Aztec Empire. If we’re lucky we should be able to watch a traditional conchero dance being performed.
After exploring some more buildings around the square, we’ll begin to wind our way through the alleys, stepping inside to see some of the most wonderful entryways and stained glass ceilings you’re likely to see anywhere.
Get ready to try some traditional Mexican treats as we stop by a 150-year-old sweet shop. The sugar rush will have us invigorated for the rest of the tour!
As we continue our exploration, we’ll stop in for a quick coffee to view the spectacular Bellas Artes building before a very short car ride to our final destination. Here you’ll have the chance to sample a shot of Mexico’s favorite alcoholic beverage while the festive tunes of Mariachi play a tune especially for you!
This tour is an excellent introduction to Mexico City and will leave you yearning for more. Your guide is there to help with recommendations on where to eat and assist with any questions you might have.
Hotel pickup and dropoff can be arranged for an additional fee. If you prefer to make your own way, we will provide you with an exact meeting point near the Metropolitan Cathedral and instructions how to get there.
Your guide will work with you to set the pace giving you the flexibility to stop or rest where needed or push the pace and discover more. This tour is wheelchair accessible but not suitable for younger children.
Ready to get things started?