- Meet with a local street artist from Street Art Chilango and get a hands-on art experience
- Be photographed at some of the most Instagram-worthy murals and learn the stories behind the artwork
- Grab a delicious churro from a 150-year-old churrería and choose your dipping sauce
- Walk through two of Mexico City’s hippest neighborhoods,
jam-packed with funky cafes, bars, and restaurants
- Learn about the devastating earthquakes that have plagued this part of the city and see where buildings fell
- Watch a master carver work his magic to create tacos pastor
*’Priced from’ rate is in USD based on a private group of between 1 and 4 guests. Add up to 6 additional guests at $50 per person
ALL TOURS Include PHOTOS
While you can’t put a price on memories, a vacation photographer can cost upwards of $350 an hour, just for photos! On this tour you’ll get 15 professionally edited photos from your experience to remember your time in Mexico City …… at no extra cost.
- Bottled water will be provided for every guest
- Churro and chocolate tastings
- Street artist experience – you’ll meet with an accomplished local street artist and even get to try your hand with a spray can in the studio!
- Your own private guide-ographer will escort you throughout the tour providing an unforgettably enjoyable experience. We’ll take the path least-traveled without missing the major sites, all while capturing your experience in a unique and fun way
- 15 professionally edited photos in a downloadable high-resolution online gallery will be sent within 5 days after your tour
Being one of the most renowned cultural hubs in Mexico City, Roma-Condesa is the place where foodies, art enthusiasts, and creatives are magnetically drawn to. On this 3-hour walking tour, we will immerse you in the history and culture of the hippest neighborhoods in the whole city.
Your local guide will escort you through secret alleys, away from the hustle and bustle of the tourist trail, where the street art scene has flourished in recent years. Later, we’ll meet with the crew of the internationally acclaimed Street Art Chilango, who will be guiding us through the details and history of the local scene.
This is far from a show and tell type of tour. You’ll have the opportunity to get amongst the action in the studio and try your hand with a spray can too! Heck, maybe we’ll even be able to leave a little bit of a mark in an ongoing mural.
Your guide will explain the rich history of this “magical” neighborhood, taking you back in time to a time where Condesa was known for its horse racing track. Get to know the stories behind the famous Witches House, take a glimpse into small-town Mexico at Plaza Romita, and explore some of the most picturesque streets in the whole city.
While we reflect on the devastation this area experienced in Mexico City’s 1985 and 2017 earthquakes, you’ll hear stories of resilience, determination, and regeneration.
Take a stroll through the iconic Parque Mexico while we enjoy the most traditional churros in town.
Hotel pickup and dropoff can be arranged for an additional fee. If you prefer to make your own way, we will at the MUCHO Museo del Chocolate and provide instructions how to get there.
Your guide will work with you to set the pace giving you the flexibility to stop or rest where needed or push the pace and discover more. This tour is also suitable for wheelchairs and strollers so accessibility is not an issue.
Ready to get things started?