- Visit a secret passage hidden in the basement of a store
- Grab an espresso at one of the best coffee joints in San Francisco
- Hear about the Gold Rush of 1849 and the enormous effect it had
- Learn about Jack Kerouac and the counterculture of the Beatniks
- Sample delicious treats at the Ferry Building markets
- Discover stunning art and architecture
- Go in search of hidden treasures buried beneath the streets
- Cheer on a game of checkers in the heart of Chinatown
*’Priced from’ rate is in USD based on 1 guest traveling alone.
ALL TOURS Include PHOTOS
While you can’t put a price on memories, a vacation photographer can cost upwards of $350 an hour, just for photos! On this tour you’ll get 15 professionally edited photos from your experience to remember your time in San Francisco …… at no extra cost.
- Bottled water will be provided for every guest
- Almond brittle tasting
- Your own private guide-ographer will escort you throughout the tour providing an unforgettably enjoyable experience. We’ll take the path least-traveled without missing the major sites, all while capturing your experience in a unique and fun way
- 15 professionally edited photos in a downloadable high-resolution online gallery will be sent within 5 days after your tour
You’ll explore the heart of the city and gain an understanding of how each neighborhood has evolved from their sleepy roots in the early 1800s to the hustle and bustle of today. See how the shoreline was literally moved and why that might not have been such a great idea.
Wander down an art-filled alley that connects Chinatown with Little Italy before posing for the perfect mantlepiece-worthy shot.
Meet a local shopkeeper and sample some delicious treats while learning about the effect drought has played for the farming community.
This tour has it all – art, history, food, and a plethora of juicy stories to keep you on the edge of your seat. Your private guide will escort you through narrow alleys, to secret gardens, and through beautiful buildings, on a quest to show you the best downtown San Francisco has to offer.
“This is the tour that reaches the parts that other tours do not reach. A fascinating journey through San Francisco’s past and present. Michael is a charming, knowledgeable and enthusiastic guide who takes you on an enthralling trip through San Francisco’s history. I highly recommend this tour, you will not be disappointed.”Teresa LardnerUppingham, United Kingdom
Hotel pickup and dropoff can be arranged for an additional fee. If you prefer to make your own way, we will provide you with an exact meeting point near the Apple Store at Union Square and instructions how to get there.
Your guide will work with you to set the pace giving you the flexibility to stop or rest where needed or push the pace and discover more. Some areas of this tour are not suitable for wheelchairs or strollers but we can adjust if needed.
Ready to get things started?