- Capture that perfect shot of the Golden Gate Bridge from a number of unique angles
- Feel the burn as we hike along the coastal trail with sweeping views of the rugged shoreline
- Walk through one of San Francisco’s most exclusive neighborhoods and learn about the celebrities who reside there
- Visit the site that was once the ‘World’s Largest Indoor Swimming Pool’
- Stroll along Baker Beach and see local fishermen (or perhaps a local naturalist)
- Hear the terrible fate of the many ships that sailed too close to shore
- See birds of prey soaring above
*’Priced from’ rate is in USD based on 1 guest traveling alone.
ALL TOURS Include PHOTOS
While you can’t put a price on memories, a vacation photographer can cost upwards of $350 an hour, just for photos! On this tour you’ll get 15 professionally edited photos from your experience to remember your time in San Francisco …… at no extra cost.
- Bottled water will be provided for every guest
- Your own private guide-ographer will escort you throughout the tour providing an unforgettably enjoyable experience. We’ll take the path least-traveled without missing the major sites, all while capturing your experience in a unique and fun way
- 15 professionally edited photos in a downloadable high-resolution online gallery will be sent within 5 days after your tour
Walking tour not really your thing? Do you prefer something a little more vigorous and outdoorsy? If so, this is the tour for you. This 3-hour hike takes us along the coast of San Francisco from the Golden Gate Bridge to Ocean Beach.
Be sure to wear comfortable running shoes or hiking boots as we’ll be covering some uneven terrain over the roughly 4 miles (6.5 kilometers) trek.
Starting out at the gateway to the bay, we’ll have the chance to explore the Golden Gate Bridge. Hear about the ‘halfway to hell’ club and why you might, or might not have, wanted to be part of this exclusive group of men.
As we make our way south towards Baker Beach, you’ll see examples of how the geology has changed due to the many faults in this part of California. Be aware, we might spot a nudist or two!
We’ll journey through the Sea Cliff neighborhood, filled with multi-million dollars mansions before heading through Lands End towards Sutro Baths, our penultimate stop which was once the largest indoor swimming pool in the world.
This tour is perfect for anyone with a decent level of fitness wanting to escape the city’s hustle and bustle and get back to nature.
“I really must say that it was one of the best days of my entire trip and really opened my eyes to what a fabulous city it is.”SamanthaBrisbane, Australia
Hotel pickup and dropoff can be arranged for an additional fee. If you prefer to make your own way, we will provide you with an exact meeting point near the Golden Gate Bridge Welcome Center and instructions how to get there.
This tour is for anyone with a reasonable level of fitness looking for a good workout. Be prepared to handle coastal trails and multiple stairs. No wheelchair access and not suitable for younger children.
Ready to get things started?