2-hour Private Walking Tour
- Grab an espresso at one of the best coffee joints in San Francisco
- Visit a saloon from 1861 (the oldest bar in the city)
- Learn about Jack Kerouac and the counterculture of the Beatniks
- See where topless dancing first started in America
- Hear the truth behind Marilyn Monroe’s famous wedding photos
- Walk down alleys where the brutal Tong wars took place
- Discover how North Beach got its name
- See how fortune cookies are made
*’Priced from’ rate is in USD based on 1 guest traveling alone.
ALL TOURS Include PHOTOS
While you can’t put a price on memories, a vacation photographer can cost upwards of $350 an hour, just for photos! On this tour you’ll get 10 professionally edited photos from your experience to remember your time in San Francisco …… at no extra cost.
- Bottled water will be provided for every guest
- Your own private guide-ographer will escort you throughout the tour providing an unforgettably enjoyable experience. We’ll take the path least-traveled without missing the major sites, all while capturing your experience in a unique and fun way
- 10 professionally edited photos in a downloadable high-resolution online gallery will be sent within 5 days after your tour
Get a taste for the real Chinatown as explore the back streets and venture into unmarked doorways. On this 2-hour private walking tour of Chinatown and North Beach, you’ll discover what life was like for immigrants.
Stroll down the picturesque, lantern-lined Grant Street, stopping for photos along the way. For the art-lovers, we’ll take you to see beautiful murals (including one with a big secret). Your guide will happily point out where Banksy left his mark.
Hear the sounds of the traditional Chinese erhu as we pass by a group of street performers – feel free to join in if you’re up for the adventure. See how fortune cookies are made at the Fortune Cookie Factory!
We’ll visit the famous City Lights bookstore and learn how a group of misfits changed the literary landscape with their poetry, leading the way for two of the biggest countercultures of modern times.
On our way through San Francisco’s Little Italy, you’ll have the chance to stop in for an excellent cup of coffee in a cafe made famous by the Godfather himself.
“Loved the pictures he took of us! He was gracious and warm, and it felt like being with an old friend. I highly recommend these tours. It was one of the highlights of my trip!”Amy KarlsrudChandler, Arizona
Hotel pickup and dropoff can be arranged for an additional fee. If you prefer to make your own way, we will provide you with an exact meeting point near the Starbucks at Dragon’s Gate and instructions how to get there.
Your guide will work with you to set the pace giving you the flexibility to stop or rest where needed or push the pace and discover more. Some areas of this tour are not suitable for wheelchairs or strollers but we can adjust if needed.
Ready to get things started?