3-hour Private Walking Tour
- See how Vancouver has developed from a cornerstone city of the British Empire to the modern metropolis it is today
- Stroll through the amazing architecture and public artworks that make up Vancouver
- Discover the real story behind Gastown’s “blood alley” and visit the site of Vancouver’s first gallows
- Explore Canada’s largest Chinatown and visit the shallowest building in the world
- See some great examples of First Nations artwork or taste delicious maple syrup
*’Priced from’ rate is in CAD based on 1 guest traveling alone.
ALL TOURS Include PHOTOS
While you can’t put a price on memories, a vacation photographer can cost upwards of $350 an hour, just for photos! On this tour you’ll get 15 professionally edited photos from your experience to remember your time in Vancouver …… at no extra cost.
- Bottled water will be provided for every guest
- Maple syrup tasting
- First Nations interaction
- Your own private guide-ographer will escort you throughout the tour providing an unforgettably enjoyable experience. We’ll take the path least-traveled without missing the major sites, all while capturing your experience in a unique and fun way
- 15 professionally edited photos in a downloadable high-resolution online gallery will be sent within 5 days after your tour
Get ready to explore the heart and soul of the city as we make our way through the most historic neighbourhoods. You’ll hear some of the gruesome stories from days gone by and learn of the colourful characters who helped shape the city.
Depending on your interests, we’ll stop by one of three local businesses to learn more about what makes Vancouver such a popular stop for visitors to Canada.
Your private guide will escort you through narrow alleys, to award-winning gardens, and through beautiful buildings, on a quest to show you the best downtown Vancouver has to offer.
And of course, all of this will be photographed so you have the memories to last a lifetime!
Hotel pickup and dropoff can be arranged for an additional fee. If you prefer to make your own way, we will provide you with an exact meeting point near the Christ Church Cathedral and instructions how to get there.
Your guide will work with you to set the pace giving you the flexibility to stop or rest where needed or push the pace and discover more. Some areas of this tour are not suitable for wheelchairs or strollers but we can adjust if needed.
Ready to get things started?