- Get a taste of some delicious produce at the famous Granville Island Farmer’s Market and meet some of the local vendors
- Take a scenic ferry ride on the cutest boat you’ve ever seen.
- We’ll meet a few local artists to see some amazing art and watch a glass blowing demonstration
- Learn how the land has been transformed from an industrial hub to the tourist hot spot it is today and the controversy over land claims with the First Nations
- Visit the famous painted concrete silos for the perfect photo
- Stroll through the beautifully landscaped gardens and spot some local wildlife
*’Priced from’ rate is in CAD based on 1 guest traveling alone.
ALL TOURS Include PHOTOS
While you can’t put a price on memories, a vacation photographer can cost upwards of $350 an hour, just for photos! On this tour you’ll get 10 professionally edited photos from your experience to remember your time in Vancouver …… at no extra cost.
- Bottled water will be provided for every guest
- A selection of tastings (please note – this is not a complete food tour)
- Artist interaction
- Scenic ‘tiny’ ferry ride
- Your own private guide-ographer will escort you throughout the tour providing an unforgettably enjoyable experience. We’ll take the path least-traveled without missing the major sites, all while capturing your experience in a unique and fun way
- 10 professionally edited photos in a downloadable high-resolution online gallery will be sent within 5 days after your tour
Granville Island is always high on the list of best things to do in Vancouver and should definitely be included when you visit this wonderful city. Most people are drawn to the world-famous farmer’s markets but there is so much more to this small parcel of land and you’ll see it all on this fun-filled tour itinerary.
We’ll start by navigating the narrow passages of the indoor markets stopping at some of our favorite food stalls to sample a selection of the yummy food on offer – including maple syrup, smoked salmon, fresh fruits, and a few more tasty surprises.
Then we venture off to explore the rest of the island, stopping at the colorful painted concrete silos, one of the only remaining signs of what the island was originally used for. You’ll learn how the island came to be and there are plenty of juicy stories to tell.
You’ll meet some of the local artists who have turned Railspur Alley into a thriving art community and it’s not uncommon for our guests to stumble on a piece they love so much they can’t resist taking it home.
The natural beauty is on full display as we make our way through Ron Basford Park where you’ll likely see Canadian Geese among other critters. The tour culminates with a scenic ‘tiny’ ferry ride to your choice of drop-off points.
Hotel pickup and dropoff can be arranged for an additional fee. If you prefer to make your own way, we will provide you with an exact meeting point near the Christ Church Cathedral and instructions how to get there.
Your guide will work with you to set the pace giving you the flexibility to stop or rest where needed or push the pace and discover more. Some areas of this tour are not suitable for wheelchairs or strollers but we can adjust if needed.
Ready to get things started?