- Discover the history of Canada’s indigenous people and their ancient connection to Vancouver
- Have your photo taken at the park’s iconic totem poles
- See if you can spot some of the park’s furry friends
- Walk through Vancouver’s diverse ecosystem and see its old-growth trees
- Hear the fascinating story of a 19th-century cannon that is still used to this day
- Learn how a famous beer company, helped build Lions Gate Bridge
*’Priced from’ rate is in CAD based on 1 guest traveling alone.
ALL TOURS Include PHOTOS
While you can’t put a price on memories, a vacation photographer can cost upwards of $350 an hour, just for photos! On this tour you’ll get 15 professionally edited photos from your experience to remember your time in Vancouver …… at no extra cost.
- Bottled water will be provided for every guest
- Your own private guide-ographer will escort you throughout the tour providing an unforgettably enjoyable experience. We’ll take the path least-traveled without missing the major sites, all while capturing your experience in a unique and fun way
- 15 professionally edited photos in a downloadable high-resolution online gallery will be sent within 5 days after your tour
As one of the most popular attractions in Vancouver, Stanley Park is a must-see for visitors and locals alike. On this 3-hour private walking tour, you’ll take a journey through the park’s diverse ecosystem as a temperate rainforest. You’ll explore many aspects including the many plants and animals found throughout Stanley Park.
While we can’t make any guarantees, it’s likely you’ll spot some of our furry friends such as raccoons, squirrels, and if you’re lucky maybe even a cute little chipmunk or two. You should also encounter a variety of birds, including the common great blue heron.
Your guide will explain the history park, from the indigenous first nations to the European settlers, right up to today. Stories such as the infamous kidnapping performed by a group of students will keep you entertained while you stroll along the seawall, stopping every now and then to take in the glorious views of downtown Vancouver.
“My friends and I received an amazing tour of Stanley Park. We learned so much about Vancouver's local history and current issues, and Alex gave us a really good sense of the other areas we would like to explore. I enjoyed the first Nations history and beautiful scenery that Stanley park offers. This is a great way to get introduced to the city of Vancouver.”Alan FehrPortland, United States
Hotel pickup and dropoff can be arranged for an additional fee. If you prefer to make your own way, we will provide you with an exact meeting point in Coal Harbour and instructions how to get there.
Your guide will work with you to set the pace giving you the flexibility to stop or rest where needed or push the pace and discover more. Though not too strenuous, you’ll get a nice little workout while you breathe in the fresh mountain air. This tour is also suitable for wheelchairs and strollers so accessibility is not an issue.
Ready to get things started?